Watermelon Punch Recipe for Two Folks
Southerners love watermelon. If you want a real treat, make watermelon punch. And don’t wait for the party – serve it up for just the two of you.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/4 seedless watermelon (6 cups cubed watermelon chilled)
- 1/2 to 1 can chilled lemon-lime soda to taste
- 2 Tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 slices lemon or lime for garnish
- 2 sprigs fresh mint for garnish
Place chilled watermelon in blender and blend for several seconds on medium speed.
Pour watermelon puree into a pitcher. Add frozen orange juice concentrate and sugar. Stir until dissolved. Chill until ready to serve.
When ready to serve, add chilled lemon-lime soda to the watermelon liquid. Pour into champagne glasses and garnish with lemon or lime rings and mint.
Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 305mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 1325IU | Vitamin C: 28.6mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.5mg