Big Mill B&B’s Watermelon Punch
Refreshing libation for sultry summer days
Southerners love watermelon. If you want a real treat, make watermelon punch. And don’t wait for the party – serve it up for just the two of you – for romance or just for good friends.
Watermelon Punch Recipe for Two Folks
- 1/4 seedless watermelon (6 cups cubed watermelon) chilled
- 1/2 to 1 can chilled lemon-lime soda (to taste)
- 2 Tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 slices lemon or lime for garnish
- 2 sprigs fresh mint for garnish
Place chilled watermelon in blender and blend for several seconds on medium speed.
Pour watermelon puree into a pitcher. Add frozen orange juice concentrate and sugar. Stir until dissolved. Chill until ready to serve.
When ready to serve, add chilled lemon-lime soda to the watermelon liquid. Pour into champagne glasses and garnish with lemon or lime rings and mint.
Yield: 4 servings.
Big Mill Bed & Breakfast 252-792-8787
Latest posts by Chloe Tuttle (see all)
- Best Bone Broth Beef Vegetable Soup - January 22, 2019
- Popcorn Sutton & His Moonshine Likker - November 19, 2018
- Pozole – Mexican Hominy Soup Recipe – Gringo Version - October 31, 2018