Big Mill B&B’s Watermelon Punch
Refreshing libation for sultry summer days
Southerners love watermelon. If you want a real treat, make watermelon punch. And don’t wait for the party – serve it up for just the two of you – for romance or just for good friends.
- 1/4 seedless watermelon (6 cups cubed watermelon chilled)
- 1/2 to 1 can chilled lemon-lime soda to taste
- 2 Tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 slices lemon or lime for garnish
- 2 sprigs fresh mint for garnish
- Place chilled watermelon in blender and blend for several seconds on medium speed.
- Pour watermelon puree into a pitcher. Add frozen orange juice concentrate and sugar. Stir until dissolved. Chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, add chilled lemon-lime soda to the watermelon liquid. Pour into champagne glasses and garnish with lemon or lime rings and mint.
Big Mill Bed & Breakfast 252-792-8787
- Extended Stay Lodging Eastern NC – Home Away from Home - January 28, 2021
- Effie’s Switch House French Dressing - May 21, 2020
- Best Banana Bread has a Secret Ingredient - April 28, 2020