Do you need a easy punch recipe for that special summer party?
This great-tasting party punch is quick and easy to make and pretty – and you can do most of the prep ahead of time. Here is the recipe.
Citrus Party Punch (From Debbie Vickery of Old North Durham Inn)
• 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
• 6 ounces frozen lemonade
• 4 cups water
• 1 can (46-ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
• 2 Tablespoons lime juice
• 1¼ cup sugar
• 1 (2-liter bottle) ginger ale, chilled
• 1 (1-liter bottle) club soda, chilled
• Sliced oranges, limes & lemons for garnish
• Ice cubes
Mix the following ingredients together ahead of time and chill: Frozen orange juice, frozen lemonade, water, pineapple juice, lime juice and sugar. Stir to dissolve the frozen juices and the sugar.
Just before serving, slowly pour in the ginger ale and the club soda. Add ice cubes, sliced fruit garnish and serve.
Yield: 40-45 4-ounce servings. The recipe can be doubled easily to make 90 servings.
Debbie VIckery’s recipe is in the North Carolina Bed & Breakfast Inns Cookbook. You can order the cookbook online at the North Carolina Bed & Breakfast Inns website.
Come see us at Big Mill Bed & Breakfast in Williamston, N.C. 252-792-8787
Latest posts by Chloe Tuttle (see all)
- Best Bone Broth Beef Vegetable Soup - January 22, 2019
- Popcorn Sutton & His Moonshine Likker - November 19, 2018
- Pozole – Mexican Hominy Soup Recipe – Gringo Version - October 31, 2018