Do you need an easy punch recipe for that special summer party?
This great-tasting party punch is quick and easy to make and pretty – and you can do most of the prep ahead of time. Here is the recipe.
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade
- 4 cups water
- 46 oz unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1¼ cup sugar
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- Sliced oranges limes & lemons for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Mix the following ingredients together ahead of time and chill: Frozen orange juice, frozen lemonade, water, pineapple juice, lime juice and sugar. Stir to dissolve the frozen juices and the sugar.
- Just before serving, slowly pour in the ginger ale and the club soda. Add ice cubes, sliced fruit garnish and serve.
Debbie Vickery’s recipe is in the North Carolina Bed & Breakfast Inns Cookbook. You can order the cookbook online at the North Carolina Bed & Breakfast Inns website.
Come see us at Big Mill Bed & Breakfast in Williamston, N.C. 252-792-8787
Latest posts by Chloe Tuttle (see all)
- The Flower Killing Moon - May 21, 2019
- Edible Flowers for All Seasons – How to Make Edible Flower Ice Cubes - May 5, 2019
- Sausage Gravy – Southern Comfort Food - March 4, 2019